Salman Khan announces Inshallah with Alia Bhatt is delayed: I will still see you all on Eid 2020

Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Inshallah, starring Salman Khan and Alia Bhatt, will no longer release on Eid 2020.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Inshallah, starring Salman Khan and Alia Bhatt, will no longer release on Eid 2020.
Fans will have to wait a little longer to watch Salman Khan romance Alia Bhatt on the big screen. The two are coming together for the first time in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Inshallah, which was all set to hit the theatres on Eid 2020.
Salman took to his Twitter account to announce that the release of Inshallah has been pushed. "But I will still see you all on Eid, 2020. Insha-Allah!" he reassured his fans. However, he did not reveal any details about which film of his will come out on Eid.
Inshallah will be Salman and Sanjay's first collaboration after two decades. Their last film together was the 1999 hit Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (not counting the actor's cameo in Saawariya).
Salman tweeted in March this year, "It's been 20 years but I am glad Sanjay and I are finally back in his next film, Inshallah. Looking forward to work with Alia and inshallah we will all be blessed on this journey."
Alia was elated to be a part of Inshallah and said that it has been a "long wait" to achieve her dream of working with Sanjay. She expressed her excitement in a series of tweets.
"Dream with your eyes wide open, they say, and I did. Sanjay sir and Salman Khan are magical together and I can't wait to join them on this beautiful journey called 'Inshallah,'" she wrote.
Dream with your eyes wide open they say & I did. Sanjay Sir and Salman Khan are magical together & I can't wait to join them on this beautiful journey called “Inshallah” ❤ @BeingSalmanKhan @bhansali_produc @SKFilmsOfficial @prerna982
4,338 people are talking about this
When she was nine, Alia went with her mother Soni Razdan to audition for Black (the role eventually went to Ayesha Kapur). "I was 9 when I first walked into Sanjay Leela Bhansali's office, all nervous and hoping and praying that I would be in his next film. It's been a long wait," Alia revealed in another tweet.
I was 9 when I first walked into Sanjay Leela Bhansali's office, all nervous and hoping and praying that I would be in his next film. It's been a long wait.
2,895 people are talking about this
According to reports, Salman will play a 40-something US-based businessman in Inshallah, while Alia will be seen as an aspiring actress in her mid-20s. The film will be shot in parts of north India and the US, and Sanjay has already finished a recce with his team.
We cannot wait for the makers to announce the new release date of Inshallah.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »